- Caused the national output of fish to grow from 51.126 MT in 2015 to 187.631 MT in 2016;
- Developed technique to artificially propagate Golden Mahaseer;
- Established a facility to breed and conserve native sub-tropical native fish species;
- Supplied 2944345 fingerlings during the period 2013- 2016;
- Successfully packaged technology to culture freshwater prawn under Bhutanese conditions;
- Conceptualize and initiated successfully the establishment of the corporate BLDC fish farm;
- Released over 5000 fingerlings of hatchery produced yearlings of the endangered Golden Mahaseer into wild waters.